Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pro Romney

Some folks I follow on Twitter:

Laura@GOPrincess

THIS. RT @BenjaminKruse: I love that the party fighting to protect failed programs from 1930s & '60s call Romney/Ryan a step backwards.

Fred Barnes@FredBarnes

Choosing Ryan reveals Romney is a better, bolder, tougher candidate than we thought

Laura Ingraham@IngrahamAngle

Biden debate prep in full swing: "So boys, let me get this straight, 'bending the cost curve' is NOT the move Jill &I do in Pilates, right?"

Laura@GOPrincess

.@DanishaCarter4 I'd rather live my life freely versus under the government-controlled hand of Obama & Co. I believe in the Constitution.

Laura@GOPrincess

.@julescator Facts are hard, I get it. But I would recommend reading FACTS about Romney (inc Ann) instead of spewing Obama team 'dreams'.

Dick@DicksTrash

Welfare parasites across the nation just collectively shit their pants. @PaulRyanVP

gailtalk@gailtalk

Paul Ryan: "We won't blame others...we will take responsibility! We won't replace our founding principles...we will reapply them!"

Tammy Bruce@HeyTammyBruce

Ryan's last line, "We will get this done!" highlights his style, confidence & enthusiasm. Very nice.

Tammy Bruce@HeyTammyBruce

Whatever drug the WH doctor has Obama on, he's gonna need more

Tammy Bruce@HeyTammyBruce

Nice to hear a Republican use the words "failure" and "Obama" in the same sentence.

No comments: