Friday, August 17, 2012

MSNBC is Disgraceful

MSNBC Is Disgraceful

Thursday, August 16, 2012 21:22

By Wizbang

When it comes to politics, there is playing the race card and then there is despicable behavior.  Tonight MSNBC dove so deep into the bottom of the barrel I question that they can ever rise back to their normal level of laughable lunacy.  MSNBC host Toure–he is not worth my time to search how to add the stupid accent above his name–told his handful of viewers the following:

That really bothered me. You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘niggerization.’ You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.

I guess Toure feels like he is reclaiming the word or some such bullshit.  Jim Hoft educates him on the origins of that term.

What you may not know is that “niggerization” is a Nazi term. The Nazis spoke obsessively about the “niggerization” of art and music. They had the infamous Degenerate Art Exhibit in 1937.

It was used along with the term “Verjudung” or “Jewification.”

I won’t even classify Toure’s actions as incompetent journalism.  MSNBC has longed ceased to be a journalistic entity–they are a primary arm of the Democratic party.  This isn’t media bias, it is dirty campaigning at its worst.  The executives at NBC, who recently bought full ownership of the cable network from Microsoft, should be ashamed of such slander being broadcast in their name.

I take little comfort in the fact that Toure is a small man with a small position on a small network.  That doesn’t excuse his actions.  During election time I often have my faith in the American population tested.  Never so much as tonight.

No comments: