Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thanks to Obama, Biden, Reid and Pelosi

I grew up in  a family of Democrats thus I spent many years as a registered Democrat.  I was a big JFK fan and was heart broken when he was killed.

But at some point I began to realize that the Democratic party was moving away from my values and beliefs.  So I changed my voter registration to Republican.

I always thought that someday I would go back to the Democratic party and have followed all of their platforms and positions throughout the years.  But I have now come to the realization that the Democratic party has moved so far away from the party I grew up in that I can never go back again.

Also I firmly believe that if JFK were alive today he would be a Republican.

The bottom line is that I should thank Obama, Biden, Reid and Pelosi and the like who have saved me from all that reading and studying I used to do as there is absolutely no way I will vote for another Democrat the way it stands now.

No comments: